Bianco Drift Quartz
A unique design with delicate vein features, blending uniqueness and delicacy, Bianco Drift features subtle veins and swirls of brown and gray on an elegant white surface and provides a feel of granite, but it comes with the refined texture of a marble. The clean and glossy surface is great not only for kitchens but also for bathrooms. Classy and gorgeous, Bianco Drift’s design is ideal for traditional and modern interiors. This beautiful neutral quartz design complements interiors with elegance and unmistakable beauty. Neutral design palettes are definitely popular with homeowners currently, and provide an updated design style.
Bianco Drift Quartz Maintenance
Bianco Drift Quartz countertops are the easiest to clean. Since they are crafted using a resign binder, the surface is non-porous. This means that spills can’t seep into the material and that dirt can be wiped away with a cloth and mild cleaner. Bianco Drift Quartz doesn’t harbor bacteria, so you’ll have peace of mind that it can be cleaned without the use of harsh cleaners.
Follow these quartz countertop cleaning and care tips to keep yours looking like they were just installed:
- Wipe up spills quickly, especially acidic products
- Use a damp cloth or mild cleaner to remove debris
- Avoid using harsh cleaners
- Dish soap won’t harm the quartz, but avoid using it repeatedly as the soap might leave behind a residue
- While quartz countertops are quite resistant to scratches, it is still possible to damage it. Make sure to use a cutting board
- Use a hot pad or trivet for hot pots and pans
Be sure to follow your manufacturer’s instructions closely for best results. As long as you follow these quartz care tips, your Bianco Drift Quartz countertops will remain in pristine condition.